chevron_right close
School district facilities are available for use by outside individuals. A Facility Use Request Form (Policy 902F) must be filled out and approved for all non-school events.

Submit all request forms to either Ms. Britney Sula Community Education Coordinator at or Mr. Brian Menk Activities Director/Dean of Students at . The request will be processed and a signed copy (if approved) will be returned to you.

For more information on building requests contact Ms. Sula at 507-522-3264 or Mr. Menk at 507-522-3302.