To Gain Initial Access to the Microsoft® E-Learning Courses, Please Follow the Steps Below:
1. Go to: https://business.microsoftelearning.com/activate/.
2. Input your multiuse access code: IWO0DE9198(The code is case-sensitive. Be sure to include the dashes and do not enter any spaces.) This code has been provided for our District and you will need to verify that you are a District employee by entering your work email: email@example.com to activate your account.
3. To access your account, you need a Windows Live ID. This is a personal account not a District account and is different than your work email. After you enter the verification code and your work email address you will be prompted to sign in using a valid Windows Live™ ID. (This is the user name and password you use to access the site each time you log on.) If you already have a profile on microsoft.com, use that Windows Live ID, if you don't you can create one by going to www.outlook.com.
4. You will receive an e-mail sent to your personal account confirming your registration.
5. From the confirmation e-mail, click the link to complete the e-mail confirmation and activate your courses.
6. You will be prompted to sign in using a valid Windows Live ID, once again.
7. A confirmation page appears indicating that the access code has been accepted (or you may receive an error message if the code was not accepted).
8. Click the My Learning link to see list of available courses.
9. Click a course title to launch the offering. You have 12 months from the time of launch to finish that course.
A step by step tutorial video for creating a personal Microsoft Live ID and for accessing E-Learning content has been created for this and can be accessed at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXER-aGHPWg
To Access Your Course at Any Time, Please Follow These Steps:
1. Go to: https://business.microsoftelearning.com/.
2. Click the "Sign In" button in the upper right corner of the page.
3. Sign in to Windows Live using your Windows Live ID and password.
4. Click the My Learning Catalog link on the left side of the page under Customer Login.
5. Begin your E-Learning course.
If you have any questions regarding your access code, you may e-mail or phone the Microsoft support center. To view a list of support phone numbers, please visit https://www.microsoft.com/licensing/servicecenter/ and click the Support/Feedback link.
If you experience any problems with your E-Learning training, please contact the Microsoft regional support center in our region at http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.mspx.
CEU's for E-Learning Course Completion
For each half hour of completed E-Learning training you will be eligible to receive .5 CEUs from the District Staff Development Committee.
To redeem your CEUs, print your course completion certificate and download the E-Learning CEU form. Click here to download the E-Learning CEU form.
Fill in the necessary information pertaining to the course that you took on the E-Learning CEU form. Attach your course completion certificate to the E-Learning CEU form and submit the CEU form and certificate to the District Continuing Education Committee to apply the CEU's toward relicensure.